NDNA, supported by the DfE, has created a selection of free online courses and quizzes for childcare professionals to develop knowledge of SEND provision.
The currently available courses are:
- Understand what is meant by a ‘courageous conversation’
- Gain tips and advice on how to hold these conversations in the most effective way
- Explore what it is like to be in the parent’s shoes
- Discover how effectively to manage a situation where parents may not be accepting of the concerns.
Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCPs)
- Improve confidence levels about EHCPs
- Learn about legislation linked to EHCPs
- Increase you (and your staff’s) knowledge and understanding of the education health and care needs assessments and plan processes
- Understand how to work in partnership with all those involved in a child’s Education Health and Care Plan.
To access these online courses, simply create an account on the Development Zone website by visiting the relevant link to your right.