Skip to main content

A guide to SEND Disagreement Resolution Services

If you would like to follow a signed version of this information, please click on the BSL logo above.

Wherever possible Blackburn with Darwen Council and/or Health Commissioners will try and resolve concerns or issues by meeting and talking with those involved.  Sometimes it isn't always possible to reach a resolution and you may want to seek support from a third party.

This guide explains

  • the difference between mediation services and disagreement resolution services
  • what disagreement resolutions services offer
  • how to access the service
  • and who to speak to for more information

You may also want to view our guide to SEND mediation services and the 1st Tier Tribunal process.

Back to top