Advice and Information (49 records)
- Access to Work
- Access to work fund (Department for work and pensions)
- Ambitious about Autism - transition to employment toolkit
- Blackburn with Darwen Council's Reasonable Expectations of Post 16 Providers for Meeting Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND)
- Blackburn with Darwen SEND Strategy 2018-21
- Blackburn with Darwen: Young People Community Transitions
Services and Organisations 41 - 44 of 44
For students in Year 10 - 13 we provide a wide range of work experience programmes for young people with SEND, those on alternative provision and needing more support in preparing them for transition to the world of work and apprenticeships. Typically this involves us…
Teachers To Your Home provides high quality home and online tuition in Blackburn, including areas around Darwen, Lancaster, Accrington, Chorley, Morecambe, Lytham, Preston, Leyland, Blackpool, Carnforth, Clitheroe, Fleetwood, Ormskirk and Skelmersdale. We are the disclosed agent of over 18,000 qualified and experienced teachers, across the UK. We aim to…
Wittas House Two Rivers, Station Lane Witney Oxfordshire OX28 4BH
Turn2us is a national charity that helps people in financial hardship to gain access to welfare benefits, charitable grants and support services. To find out more please select the link below.
United Response provides a range of support services for adults and young people with learning disabilities, autism, mental health needs or physical disabilities. To find out more information please select the link below.