Birds Of Paradise- Tuyoorul Jannah (TJ) Madrasah for SEN
Evening classes teaching Islamic studies for children and adults with special educational needs or disabilities.
Classes combine learning Arabic and learning Islamic morals and values in a fun, practical way.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Little Harwood Children Centre
- BB1 5PE
Classes are run at the centre and home visits are also available
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £8-12 Per session
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Referral form and Application form can be completed on line via website http://www.tj4senmuslims.co.uk. this can be found under the admissions tab
- Other notes
SERVICES WE CURRENTLY OFFER
- Training and support for teachers who would like to set up classes in their local mosque.
- Advice and guidance for teachers who have students with SEN locally.
- Our support in your mosque for students who wish to remain in the mosque they are currently in.
- A fun and hands on approach to learning for mild, moderate or severe disabilities
- Class setting: offering religious education, citizenship, learning to read the Qaidah, learning to read the Quran, general Islamic knowledge, Islamic values and morals, emphasis on implementation of daily Sunnats
- 1 to 1 tuitions in the home for those who are best catered for in their own environment
Specialist advice & information
Training for teachers in mainstream maktabs
Multifunctional rooms- to hold meetings and advice centre for the public
Respite centre – focusing on giving people with disabilities an option with an Islamic ethos
1) To cater for the religious needs of SEN children and adults. 2) To advise and assist other organisations to meet the needs of children and adults with SEN. 3) Establish an advisory centre and provide training for individuals and organisations who work with SEN children and adults. 4) Provide respite for carers of Muslim children and adults with SEN
Services currently provided in Blackburn
- Local Offer Age Bands
Parents & carers