refresh - Your Health and Wellbeing
Blackburn with Darwen's online resource for all health and wellbeing information and services
It’s the place to find out about a wealth of local leisure activities, community events, health and wellbeing services and information, plus additional links to a range of other services, clubs and organisations within the borough.
- There are online questionnaires to complete to help us point you towards re@fresh services that may help you improve your health and wellbeing
- You can search on a map for particular types of activities: gyms, sports, outdoor activities, swimming, fitness classes, courses and learning, groups and social activities
- There is a direct link to Regency Fitness - the term used for all the Blackburn with Darwen leisure centre gyms: access to over 120 fitness classes schedules throughout the week, 4 swimming pools, multi-purpose sports halls and state-of-the-art gym facilities
- You can search our Service Directory: an exhausting list of locally available services, organisations and activity groups
- Follow the link to our website to subscribe to our monthly newsletter, bringing together all the information you want straight to your inbox. The link is at the top of our Home page.
Who to contact
- Local Offer Age Bands
Parents & carers