Disabled Living is a registered charity (charity number 224742). It was established in 1897.
- Disabled Living is a leading organisation for the provision of information and advice about equipment and services for disabled children and adults, older people, their families and carers.
- In addition we have a range of resources to support our professional colleagues and work in partnership with the commercial sector to showcase their equipment.
Please follow the link to our website and click on the tab for the information you need:
- Equipz - providing information and advice about equipment and services
- Training - We have many years experience training healthcare professionals, carers, families, companies, Local Authorities, NHS Trusts, Schools and more
- Kidz to Adultz - Disabled Living has an enviable reputation of organising the very prestigious Kidz to Adultz event since 2001 and now hold five of the largest FREE UK exhibitions totally dedicated to children and young adults up to 25 years with disabilities and additional needs, their parents, carers and all the professionals who support and work with them.
- Bladder and Bowel UK - It’s important to know that a lot can be done to cure, treat or manage bladder and bowel problems.
- Redbank House - room-hire, office space and multi-sensory space
Who to contact
- 0161 607 8200
- Local Offer Age Bands
Parents & carers
- Needs Level
- SEN Provision Type