School of Sign Language
We are a training provider of Deaf Awareness and British Sign Language courses to people of all ages within organisations.
We currently deliver different types of courses:
- Deaf Awareness for organisations
- Foundation course in British Sign Language for organisations
- Primary Sign Interactive Online Learning Course for Primary Schools, Families and Community Groups
We also offer an Interpreting and Translation Service for organisations and individuals.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Blackburn Rovers Enterprise Centre
- BB2 4JF
- All of our courses are bespoke to the individual organisation. Our Deaf Awareness and Introduction to British Sign Language 1 day Course is £600.00 inclusive of Interpreting and Travel Costs. Half-Day courses are also available. Primary Sign can be purchased online via www.primarysign.com, an individual licence cost as little as £38.00. Schools are priced depending on how many classes per year group, and works out at £1.00 per pupil for a 1 year licence.
- Referral required
- Other notes
We cover Lancashire and Greater Manchester.
The aim of School of Sign Language is to break down the barriers between the Deaf and hearing community and raise the awareness of British Sign Language, which is an interesting and unique method of communication.
- Contact Name
- Annette Butler
- Contact Telephone
- 07866 513 274
- Contact Email
Deaf Awareness & BSL Training for Organisations
Interpreting & Translation Service
- Local Offer Age Bands
Parents & carers
- Needs Level
- SEN Provision Type