Cerebra is a unique national charity that strives to improve the lives of children with neurological conditions, through research, information and direct, on-going support.
Cerebra offers support in the following areas:
- information and advice on a number of topics, over the phone or through the website
- face to face support through a network of Regional Officers who can help with form filling and letters, completion of the Disability Living Allowance form, meetings, specific local information and activities
- a sleep service to give advice and support to families on a wide range of sleep issues
- a free postal lending library for books and sensory equipment
- an innovation centre who design bespoke equipment to meet family’s needs
- a monthly e-newsletter full of informative articles and stories
- workshops and other events across the UK.
To find out more information please click on the website link
Who to contact